9.16.2014

YOU'RE GONNA GROW UP FAST, UNDERNEATH THESE LIGHTS



PINK FAUX FUR COAT: WAREHOUSE - CROPPED GINGHAM TOP: PRETTY LITTLE THING - BLACK VELVET DISCO PANTS: BOOHOO - CLEATED SOLE PLATFORM SANDALS: PRETTY LITTLE THING - WATCH: SHORE PROJECTS

I feel rather fancy in this outfit, I've noticed I wear these velvet disco pants (which have sadly now sold out in every colour wah!) quite often when attending events or going out with family. They go with everything and velvet is always super luxurious like this pink faux fur Warehouse coat. I'm kind of obsessed with faux fur at the moment, you'll probably have noticed if you've seen my cosy coat wishlist and I can't wait for it to be winter so I can cosy up in this all the time!! Also how cute is the colour? Its like a muted baby pink rinse which is quite unusual I think. I feel like I should be walking around the Birmingham german market with all the pretty christmas lights eating christmas food and sipping mulled wine, oh mulled wine!! I am so looking forward to christmas!

16 comments:

  1. I so wish the velvet disco pants weren't sold out, I would definitely buy them to add to my collection of velvet leggings! They are just so comfy! Loving the fur and the check top!!

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. that fluffy coat is to die for- and I love your shoes! The platform and heel on them looks nice without being too otp

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how this outfit has a 90's feel! great choice!

    https://northernmagpie.squarespace.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've just made me excited about Christmas aha! In love with that jacket!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice outfit. That fluffy coat looks so comfy! xx

    racheldarkbloom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous outfit, that jacket is incredible! It looks so cosy and makes me really excited for dressing in snuggly jumpers and coats for winter. xo

    Lucy-J Loves | UK Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaaahhh
    I love that coat ! ! (★*O*★)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing as always... that coat is also so rad, makes me think of glam rock, haha.

    fishnetandfairytypes / beauty & style blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit, so cool!

    Emmie xx
    www.topknotfringeandawhatnot.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore fur coats, really need to get my hands on one! Gorgeous xo
    loveheartsandfairydust.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete